For review copies or wholesale purchase, please get in touch.
- Making a Baby is coming out in 2024
- New edition of No More Tigers revealing how my grandfather died coming soon
- Exciting new hardback edition of John Scott’s Threads of Life
- Making Sense of Technology/Making the Smart Choice / Making Sense of Your Mobile – will be out in the summer – the title is TBC
- January is a good time to promote books which focus on mental health, as Blue Monday happens then (this year it’s Jan 15)
Creative Pumpkin Press is delighted to announce that we have published our first bespoke edition, printing 5000 copies of Making Friends with your Fertility for the London Women’s Clinic Group, which has seven fertility centres nationwide. We have tailored both the interior and exterior to prospects and patients. For this 192 page fully-illustrated book, the London Women’s Clinic are benefiting from 70% off the RRP – and this cost includes tailoring the edition with some bespoke content. On the cover of each book is a roundel with their logo, and the inside includes a Foreword from Dr Kamal Ahuja, Scientific and Managing Director of the LWC.
They are giving the book away to patients and at Fertility Shows to help communicate the LWC’s holistic approach to fertility treatment and raise awareness of infertility. For both CPP and LWC, it’s great news – our book reaches a wider readership, and by purchasing a book packed with well-researched information on the issues likely to be facing their clients ‘off the peg’ and making a few simple additions, LWC gives their clients a useful tool for decision making, which can then support them through their treatment journey.
Read the full story of the London Women’s Clinic edition on the Sarah Rayner author website, and more about how we can tailor print runs and special editions to businesses and healthcare organisations with a range of packages here.
A brand new set of logos for a brand new venture